Kappa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Scans

Making Scans for a good purpose. Getting dropped manga back up.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some projects I'd like to see picked up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
n33t

Some projects I'd like to see picked up Empty
PostSubject: Some projects I'd like to see picked up   Some projects I'd like to see picked up I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Never picked up:

Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru

Raws: Vol 1-6 available

Story:Mozuya Koto is afflicted with the medically accepted disorder known as Dr Josef Tsundere’s Bipolar Personality Disorder, or just “tsundere” for short. With her golden hair, blue eyes, twin tail, and being rich on top of all that, Mozuya Koto comes equipped with all the basic necessities of being a top class tsundere. When Mozuya wants to be friends with somebody or when she likes somebody, she will take offensive actions that are completely opposite from what a normal person would actually do in the same situation and it is completely outside of Mozuya’s control. The manga is pretty serious most of the time, focusing on Mozuya’s troubles with getting along with people as she keeps turning violent due to her tsundere disorder.

Hitorimi Haduki-san to

Raws: chinese volume 1-2 available (complete)

Story:25 year old Haduki-san has no experience in romance but ends up being pushed into a relationship by her younger sister. Her partner is a high school boy!? A timid love story begins.

Dropped:

Hatsukiai

Story:A collection of short stories about first romantic relationships. When young people first start dating, there's a lot of shyness, miscommunication, and embarrassment involved. How do you figure out the perfect time to grab a girl's hand while walking together? When is the right time to share your first kiss? These brief stories capture the innocent awkwardness and the excitement of falling in love.

Raws: volume 1-2 available (complete, vol 1 is already scanlated)

---------------------------------------------------

You don't have to pick all of this up, take just one project and I would be really grateful. In turn I'll help in all positions for the project except translator (if I have to I do cleaning, redrawing and typesetting myself) and I'll also join your group and help you with some other projects as thanks. Project 2 is for your chinese translator if you have one. Send me an email at chaoticevil AT hotmail.de if you made up your mind. Please consider it, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Some projects I'd like to see picked up   Some projects I'd like to see picked up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 am

Sorry i haven't replied. Sad No ones working very hard and I haven't gotten many of my staff on board.
Back to top Go down
https://kappa-scans.forumotion.com
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Some projects I'd like to see picked up   Some projects I'd like to see picked up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 am

Sorry i haven't replied. :(No ones working very hard and I haven't gotten many of my staff on board.
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Some projects I'd like to see picked up   Some projects I'd like to see picked up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:14 am

Hatsukiai's been picked up...
So has Hitorimi Haduki-san to....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some projects I'd like to see picked up   Some projects I'd like to see picked up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some projects I'd like to see picked up
Page 1 of 1