Kappa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Scans

Making Scans for a good purpose. Getting dropped manga back up.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Okay so I know that we're just a teensy bit busy these days with 3 main projects and probably 5 lined up. But PLEASE pick this up soon! I've read this manga basically since prince of tennis ended and oh my gosh it is amazing. *spoiler* natsu's confession made my homepage for a good 2 months.

Anyways, I just got the last update for baby steps (chapter 159) and I was happy. The chapters were literally coming out at a chapter per day about a month or two ago and it has been so dreadfully slow lately(a month a chapter) and I was fine with it until I recently found out where the RAWs are at right now.

THE RAWS ARE ON CHAPTER 247! aka while I've been waiting for the next chapter to come out, apparently there are 88 chapters that are "on the way". I'm not sure if we can do this manga since there is already a scantalator group for this but at the rate they're going now, there's not much of a difference as no group at all. Anyways it's a great series and though we're busy right now, I hope we can someday scantalate it!

I have the raws here: http://raw.senmanga.com/Baby_Steps/
Back to top Go down
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:36 am

Also...notice my profile pic. XD
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 am

The only way I would agree to this is if you recruit another translator and 2 more members. And the other group has to say they dropped it. We could always ask if we can collaborate with them on the manga.
Back to top Go down
https://kappa-scans.forumotion.com
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 am

Wait so we aren't allowed to get a manga that someone else is working too slowly on? huh didn't know that. And where would we find out anyways? Like how would we know if the group has dropped it or not?

And besides, I'm not asking us to pick it up now. Maybe when we finish a manga we are currently working on and have some free time I guess?
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

You find out if the group dropped it by doing some research. Go to their website and find the project. It'll normally say or not if they are doing it still. I guess so, but I don't think we are going fast enough to even finish a manga. (Basically only 3 mangas have 1 chapter translations out, and there are a few.)
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

This has been picked up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!   BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BABY STEPS. PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!
Page 1 of 1