Kappa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Scans

Making Scans for a good purpose. Getting dropped manga back up.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Manga's are you currently reading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StalkeR

What Manga's are you currently reading Empty
PostSubject: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 am

The title says it all..
The Manga that I'm currently reading is:
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Bleach
Beelzebub
Nisekoi
Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
The World God Only Knows
To Love Ru Darkness
Denpa Kyoushi
Rosario+Vampire Season II
Sekirei
Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko
Last Game
Dakara Boku Wa, H Ga Dekinai
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya
Horimiya
Shishunki no Iron Maiden
Kimi no Iru Machi
Maga-Tsuki
Akarui Sekai Keikaku
Sankarea
Naruto
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 am

www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=348027&list=read
^ That link or if you're lazy to click it, be prepared for the spam below :3

14-sai no Koi
Acchi Kocchi
Acid Town
Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de
Akagami no Shirayukihime v.10 c.43
Akumu no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt
Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door
Ao no Futsumashi
Aphorism
Beelzebub
Billionaire Girl
Binbougami ga!
Boku o Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari
Bukiyou na Silent
Cinderella Plot
Code: Breaker
D.Gray-man
Deadman Wonderland
Dengeki Daisy
Dress na Boku ga Yangotonaki Katagata no Kateikyoushi-sama na Kudan
Finder
Gangsta.
Genshiken Nidaime - The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II
Gin no Saji
Gintama
Gun x Clover
Hana wa Saku ka
Hibi Chouchou
Honto Yajuu
IS - Otoko demo Onna demo Nai Sei
Isshou Tsuzukerarenai Shigoto
Jikan Akima Jinbutsu
Junjou Romantica
K - Memory of Red
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Karada Meate de Warui ka
Kayashimashi no Yuuga na Seikatsu
Kimi ni Todoke
Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike!
Konya mo Nemurenai
Last Game
Love So Life
Love x Ero
Loveless
Luck Stealer
Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
Medaka Box
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Mousou Elektel
Nanatsu no Taizai
Natsume Yuujinchou
Neko Samurai
No. 6
Noblesse
Nobunaga no Chef
Okane ga Nai
Onepunch-Man
Oresama Teacher
Oyasumi Punpun
Recipe no Oujisama
Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
School x Fight
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Sensei wa Dummy
Shibatora
Skip Beat!
Suki tte Ii na yo.
Super Lovers
Tantei Aoneko
Tensai Family Company
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Wa ga Na wa Umishi
Yandere Kanojo
Yandere Kanojo (Online)
Back to top Go down
Hota-chan

Hota-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 am

I won't spam, if you want to get shocked, just visit the link xD http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Hota-chan
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 am

86, 10 more than mine :3... Though you read(completed) more than me, but I only went manga crazy recently, like within the pass 4 months or so...
Back to top Go down
StalkeR

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am

I was manga crazy last year... I read like 100-200 series (but ended short sadly), then I got bored of manga so I went to being an anime fanatic.
Back to top Go down
Hota-chan

Hota-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 am

LOL. I went crazy like, a year ago or so, tho now I only start reading finished mangas, trying not to get my list Gnormous xD
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 am

Haha, Stalker, I'm the opposite of you :3..... Had been anime crazy since a few years back(maybe 4 or 5 years?), then there have been a few ups and downs of anime 'consumption'. Watched about 200 series(including season 2/ova/etc) in total :3
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 am

Hota-chan, I noticed that you have xxxHolic: Rei in your list, I assume that you have read xxxHolic too? I watched all the xxxHolic stuff, I guess I can be considered a fan of it, so I wonder where did the anime stopped at for the manga(if it follows it). It says Kei(season 2) stopped at vol 11, chapter 129(mangaupdate), but do you know where does it continue/stops for Ro/Ro Adayume/Shunmuki/Midnight Summer Dream(Movie), where the one before are all ovas except the movie.
Back to top Go down
StalkeR

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

I was thinking of watching xxxHolic.. Is the series worth watching?
Back to top Go down
Hota-chan

Hota-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:47 am

Honestly speaking, I prefer the manga.. The adaptation was kind of weird, specially the OVA's, tho I understand that, as the manga approached it's end, it turned more and more mixed with TRC, so it was difficult to make a great adaptation.. So, IMHO, u should read it all, tho, yes I know, the manga i pretty biiiig Smile
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am

Well, I've only watched it, haven't read it, its decently good... Though it may be as Hota-chan said, reading it might be better..... I guess I should read it too...

EDIT: Oh, and also, is Rei a sequel of the original or something different(same settings, different stuff)?
Back to top Go down
Hota-chan

Hota-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am

Yeah, just a tip: if u read it, read TRC too.. there' a point when the two mangas merge as one.. and basically, when they were still being published, you needed to be updated in both so that you could follow the story.. damn Clamp and they're crossovers xD
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 am

:l........ Well, I know that....sorta... since..well since I watched TRC too(though not all of it), so I know that there will be some crossover now and then...
Back to top Go down
Hota-chan

Hota-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

yeah, thing is, at some point it started being just one manga, during some months u couldn't dissociate them Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cody-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Te Cody-Sama doesn't understand how you're CURRENTLY reading all those mangas at one go. Te Cody-Sama thinks that currently reading means te manga you're looking at while waiting for updates on other mangas. Te Cody-Sama thinks that it should be one manga, meaning it should be what you're currently craving for.
for example:
person a : i'm reading bleach
person b : i'm reading kuroko no basket.
person a : i'm also reading kuroko no basket
Te Cody-Sama means that person a finished or had been caught up with the last chapter/ latest. So it continue to the next book.

OT: Te Cody-Sama is currently reading High School of God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Manga's are you currently reading   What Manga's are you currently reading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Manga's are you currently reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Scans :: Ze Fun Kappa Forums :: Le Kappa Manga Forum-
Jump to: