Kappa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Scans

Making Scans for a good purpose. Getting dropped manga back up.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joint Project Suggestions...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midorimo

midorimo

Joint Project Suggestions...? Empty
PostSubject: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 pm

I'm not really sure if this fits this topic..but I'm kind of having trouble picking out a joint project. So any of you Kappa Scan staffs have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Any preference for genres or, languages?
Back to top Go down
midorimo

midorimo

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Anything you guys would like. Preferably Japanese or Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Sorry what i meant was could you be able to translate japanese or chinese? Most of the series we do are either shoujo or something related to shoujo imo. But it really is open to any type of manga so don't worry. What i would suggest is to read all the mangas and see which seems to be the best. Out of all the mangas here, besides luck stealer, i thought school x fight was the best, and being chinese it was a good fit for me. You might have different preferences though so I'm not sure what you'd like.
Back to top Go down
midorimo

midorimo

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 pm

No it's alright with me. I mean, whatever manga YOU would like to do. I'm really fine with any manga to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Hrmm...aka you want me to make a suggestion? I think you should partner with blaze and do wildlife. Every other position for the mangas we are currently working on(3) are filled. That is unless you'd like to work on a project with others doing the same job? So far we're in the process of doing Tenai Family Company, School x Fight, and Toki Meca. If you'd like to help out with any of these, send a request on manga's page and I'm sure Dakotasapphire will get back to you as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'd suggest cleaning wildlife if you know how? Good luck!
Back to top Go down
midorimo

midorimo

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Alright thanks ^w^
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

Rexytheking wrote:
Sorry what i meant was could you be able to translate japanese or chinese? Most of the series we do are either shoujo or something related to shoujo imo. But it really is open to any type of manga so don't worry. What i would suggest is to read all the mangas and see which seems to be the best. Out of all the mangas here, besides luck stealer, i thought school x fight was the best, and being chinese it was a good fit for me. You might have different preferences though so I'm not sure what you'd like.
Um, that's not really true. We do whatever as long as it's a dropped series. I've just been picking up shojo and shounen series for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://kappa-scans.forumotion.com
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 am

Rexytheking wrote:
Hrmm...aka you want me to make a suggestion? I think you should partner with blaze and do wildlife. Every other position for the mangas we are currently working on(3) are filled. That is unless you'd like to work on a project with others doing the same job? So far we're in the process of doing Tenai Family Company, School x Fight, and Toki Meca. If you'd like to help out with any of these, send a request on manga's page and I'm sure Dakotasapphire will get back to you as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'd suggest cleaning wildlife if you know how? Good luck!
we are working on more than 3, more like 5.
Back to top Go down
midorimo

midorimo

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 am

dakotasapphire wrote:
Rexytheking wrote:
we are working on more than 3, more like 5.

i sent you a pm on mf because it didn't work when i tried to post it here^^
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

For some reason all of the links I post work though...
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

Oh Manga Fox duh duh duh
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 am

Yes, I got it, and sent a new mail back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint Project Suggestions...?   Joint Project Suggestions...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint Project Suggestions...?
Page 1 of 1