Kappa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Scans

Making Scans for a good purpose. Getting dropped manga back up.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, well i guess i'm second then...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

Hey, well i guess i'm second then... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:34 am

Hello guys! And I shall forever be second. Haha jk. Thanks for having me, I'll be in your care. I'm Chinese and might be of some help in the translating division. I'm also willing to do any other job( as long as someone teaches me!). I have an intense love for manga and anime and my life revolves around it. I have plenty of discontinued series that have been dropped or something that I'll end up ranting about in the near future.
I got to say, I'm extremely impressed by this website. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see one person(dakotosapphire) basically singlehandedly made this website and this entire group. If there's others, I'm sorry. You guys did great as well. Tis website is just amazing and very impressed by the quality of work but into it. I'm extremely looking forward to working with you guys in the future!
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 am

Lol, it was all me. Smile The idea popped into my head a year ago, but I had no idea how to find any recruits. The reason it popped into my head was because Pumpkin Scissors was dropped and I wanted to publish it. But of course I couldn't find anyone to help, and it took way too long to clone out the words and things like that, so I decided not to. This time, I cam up with an idea like Kappa-Scans (You should know what a Kappa is if you love manga and anime). I can now finally have some manga scans produced by a big group that works their best to make readers love them and maybe even come to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kappa-scans.forumotion.com
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 am

Most people should know what a kappa is if they know even a bit about manga and anime Razz
Also that 'kappa' is from Arakawa Under the Bridge Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 am

Lol you knew? Lol I love that show. I haven't read the manga yet though.
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 am

The moment I see it I recognized it :3 Same, I've only watched the anime(both season), haven't read the manga.
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:59 am

I've seen both seasons too, but the thing that I wasn't satisfied about was that I never got to see what star and Kappa look like without their costumes on.
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

Well, kappa was never showed, but if I didn't remember wrongly, Hoshi was showed(at least his back) + can you read the message I sent on mangaupdates?
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 am

I can read it sure. I know I saw his back, and his hair but I want to see his beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Rexytheking

Rexytheking

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 am

Again, wow. Haha good job on the site. What's more impressive than doing this within a year of thinking of it, is the fact that it was done by yourself.
I've always remembered kappa to be a turtle, from various mangas and animes. But after doing a cursory search online, apparently it's a salamander? I wasn't far off but I didn't know that. Learn something new everyday.
Now i got to read pumpkin scissors. And you should put that on the list too. It's why you made this in the first place right? And i think that the admin has first priority xD
Back to top Go down
haohao229900

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 am

Haha.....Hoshi's beautiful face XD. Definitely gonna be 'beautiful' XD. Well, with the art style its hard to imagine a 'beautiful' face for Hoshi though...

Kappa isn't a turtle!? MY LIFE IS A LIE!
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire
Admin
dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 am

Lol a kappa does look like a turtle but it's its own species lol. Oh, well pumpkin scissors was picked up again. Smile
I actually think the art style is amazing and adorable. Smile
Lol your life isn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, well i guess i'm second then...   Hey, well i guess i'm second then... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, well i guess i'm second then...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Scans :: Rules, Introuction and Information :: Introduction and Farewell-
Jump to: